An electrically powered RTG with no emissions at source.
The Kalmar Zero Emission RTG can be powered by either:
- A busbar system situated alongside the stack
- A cable reel system that is mounted onto the RTG crane’s frame.
Both systems allow a seamless flow of power and data to be transferred from your RTG to other systems, if required.
Regenerative power is used to keep the optional auxiliary Li-ion batteries charged for use when needed for cross-stack travel and maintenance operations. The Li-ion batteries come with a 5-year guarantee as standard for complete peace of mind.
A Kalmar Zero-Emission Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane enables you to:
- cut your carbon emissions to zero
- reduce operating and maintenance costs in your terminal
- improve occupational health and safety levels for your RTG crane operators
- improve availability so your can maintain the highest levels of productivity when moving containers
- extend your crane's lifespan as your new RTG crane will have a longer operational life and cost you less in the long run.
Why you should consider Kalmar Zero-Emission RTG cranes?
Kalmar Zero-Emission Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes are ideal for terminal or intermodal operations and for businesses that want to significantly reduce their carbon footprint.