Kalmar Maintenance Remote Support
Kalmar Maintenance Remote Support is a data driven service that helps you optimise equipment availability and reduce downtime of both manual and automated fleets. We help you ensure that your fleet performs according to your terminal’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The Kalmar Maintenance Remote Support currently covers Shuttle and Straddle Carriers connected to the Kalmar Cloud. The service will be offered in three levels:
1. Periodic Health Checks (Level 1): We provide monthly reports and servicing recommendations based on analysed fleet data. Our recommendations enable you to continuously develop your fleet to ensure efficient running of the equipment.
2. Continuous Proactive Monitoring (Level 2): In addition to Level 1 monthly reports and servicing recommendations, you can receive proactive support from Kalmar experts according to the agreed service level.
3. Predictive Support and Monitoring (Level 3): This is our most extensive service containing the previous two levels and related recommendations. Additionally we’ll help you identify and solve potential equipment issues according to the agreed service level before they impact our operations. This most extensive service is still in the development phase.
What you’ll get:
- Analysis of the operational data of your Shuttle and Straddle carriers connected to the Kalmar Cloud. The service will soon be extended to ASCs, RTGs and RMGs.
- Identification of any issues that need to be resolved.
- Identified actions to take to resolve any issues.
Extend your Kalmar Software and Maintenance Support with remote services
Kalmar’s Software Maintenance and Support (M&S) Service provides you with lifetime support for the Kalmar One automation system, Kalmar SmartPort Process automation software or other terminal automation systems you operate. By adding Kalmar Remote Services to your M&S agreement, you’ll have an expert on hand to help ensure smooth day-to-day operations, boost continuous development and enhance the agreed service-level (SLA) if needed. There are two Remote Services you can subscribe to, Kalmar Automation & Software Monitoring and Kalmar Remote Automation Engineer.
Kalmar Automation and Software Monitoring
Kalmar Automation and Software Monitoring continuously monitors the health of your automation system. The service also includes expert analyses on your automation system data to spot anomalies and improvement points. Our global automation expert team will get alerts of deviations as well as initiate actions and provide recommendations to solve possible issues according to the agreed service level. This will help you maximise your automation system performance and minimise reaction times in exceptional situations. The service is available for customers who have the Kalmar One automation system in usel.
What you’ll get:
- Regular reports and analysis of your automation system
- A team that will take action with your team to solve any deviations
Kalmar Remote Automation Engineer
Kalmar Remote Automation Engineer helps you extend your Kalmar automation support with faster resolution and response times and cover the 1st level end user support remotely. Our team of experts will help you to operate your automation solution, identify issues and provide solutions that ensure increased uptime and operational availability for your operations. We can also assist you with your optimisation and software quality assurance activities remotely. The Kalmar Remote Automation Engineer service is available for customers who have the Kalmar One equipment automation system in use.
What you’ll get:
- Help in identifying issues
- Advice on how to resolve issues