Kalmar Maghreb is looking for
Supply Chain Coordinator
Exciting opportunity to join Kalmar Maghreb as Supply Chain Coordinator. Incumbent is responsible for increasing the service level and cost efficiency of the inbound and outbound logistics and for arranging timely, secure, and cost-effective shipping / transportation / forwarding and distribution of parts and materials. This role is responsible for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction. The SC coordinator will be the liaison between assigned customers and all stakeholders within Kalmar.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will:
- Develop, implement, and monitor all inbound and outbound logistics activities.
- Plan and manage continuous improvement initiatives and sourcing to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, warehouse levels and financial effectiveness of the organization's SC.
- Develop and implement logistics operation plans, schedules and procedures.
- Liaise with service managers to understand their current and anticipated demand for goods and develop plans, cost estimates and schedules.
- Analyze and interpret logistics data involving customer service, forecasting, purchasing activities, operations, inventory, transportation and warehousing.
- Prepare documents and reports on logistics management information systems.
- Process all customer orders in a timely manner and in compliance with Kalmar’s practices, solve customers’ related supply chain issues to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction.
- Process and record all customer exceptions including credits, complaints, damages, quality issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to drive proactive solutions and escalations to potential order conflicts such as delivery delays, pricing or quantity errors and out of stock situations to ensure customer orders will deliver on time and in full while providing timely responses to customers.
- Deliver business objectives while meeting applicable deadlines and providing outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Become the functional expert for assigned ERP modules (MM – SD), order management processes and procedures and support training(s) as needed.
- Work on a variety of assigned special projects as needed.
- This list is not comprehensive; other tasks may be required from the incumbent.
Desired qualifications and skills:
- Relevant university / engineering degree or equivalent qualifications (BSc, MSc).
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence within assigned areas complemented by sound judgment and initiative.
- Good level of business acumen, customer focus, planning, process management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent team player with positive mindset, self-motivated and result oriented,
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in similar role,
- Fluency in written / verbal English, French and Arabic,
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc), knowledge SAP is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
A unique opportunity to be part of a dedicated team working on international standards,
Challenging tasks with high autonomy and growth opportunities in an international work environment,
Interesting package and attractive employment conditions.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.5 billion in 2016 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com