Kalmar Maghreb is looking for
Exciting opportunity to join Kalmar Maghreb as Office Administrator. Incumbent is expected to provide timely and effective secretarial support to the organization and to manage the day-to-day office services to ensure that the organization's current and future administrative needs are met efficiently, reliably, and economically.
The Office Administrator will:
- Perform secretarial tasks according to guidelines accurately and on time.
- Answer telephones and take messages so that callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately.
- Transcribe, translate, type, format, and proof read a wide variety of material (for example correspondence, invoices, contracts, meeting minutes, reports, speeches, presentations …).
- Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings.
- Support general accounting, procurement, HR, customer service and other office related activities.
- Provide hands-on support to the administrative aspects of abovementioned processes.
- Centralize, liaise and manage messenger activities.
- Receive, scan and electronically files incoming documents and correspondence.
- Manage and coordinate purchasing and logistics flows.
- Support in local implementation of new functional policies and programs.
- Develop understanding of business processes and act as back up to colleagues as/when needed.
- Screen new tenders and provide administrative support to making offers, sales, deliveries and after sales.
- Work on a variety of assigned special projects as needed.
- This list is not comprehensive; other tasks may be required from the incumbent.
Desired qualifications and skills:
- Relevant university degree or equivalent qualifications (BSc, MSc). First level degree is accepted if complemented by longer relevant experience.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence within assigned areas complemented by sound judgment and initiative.
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal and service skills,
- Excellent team player with positive mindset, self-motivated and result oriented,
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in similar role,
- Fluency in written / verbal English, French and Arabic,
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc), knowledge SAP is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
A unique opportunity to be part of a dedicated team working on international standards,
Challenging tasks with high autonomy and growth opportunities in an international work environment,
Interesting package and attractive employment conditions.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.5 billion in 2016 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com